Re: [Az-Geocaching] CITO 2005 #2

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] CITO 2005 #2

Personally I don't feel that it was a jab or to try and point out who is a serious geocacher and who is not. I don't consider myself a serious geocacher..just an occasional one. However I do feel that the freeways need help. So if that makes me a serious geocacher so be it. If not eh.
Also maybe not so much as taking 4 hours to drive to this event and miss training..but just setting up your personal time so that you can contribute by CITO'ing yourself somewhere. If you already do that then good for you keep on keeping I say.
As well I do think that it's kinda sad that amoungst all the geocachers in the state of AZ there were less than 20 of us that showed up. It was 1 day and only 2 hours to do this event.
Just my 2 cents not trying to start a debate or anything just MHO.
Apryl