[Az-Geocaching] CITO 2005 #2

+ (text/html)
Author: Will5119@cox.net
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] CITO 2005 #2

I would like to thank all of those who came out to help us with this CITO
event. Only the most serious geocachers turn out for this type of cache! Our
section of highway is by far the most well maintained section. I travel this
highway everyday on the way to work and can see the payoff in the effort. My
sincere thanks to the 18 people who showed up to remove over 50 bags of
trash from OUR section of highway.

We discussed having the next event in September after it cools off, and then
one immediately after in October. Since we alternate side of the highway
this should work well. I'll monitor the highway and if it needs one in the
summer... I'll call on a few die hards to brave the heat with me. If not,
See you in September!

Geocachers ROCK!

Sport Trac/k