Re: [Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -
My final .02:

Rand and Dan are right.
I didn't intend to 'slam' highpointer as a person, but his actions and
explanatory logic are faulty, and that is where I have an issue.
Truly, I don't give a lump of guano what highpointer does with TBs. Like
Apryl and RTW, I find them mostly a P.I.T.A. Some do like them, and
actually seek them out. Even the 'harmed' cacher who found the empty
hotel was glad it hadn't been hit by one of the TB exterminators that
are in other areas.

If highpointer is within bounds to (publicly OR privately) chide others
for treating them (TBs) 'incorrectly', he should expect no less from
others. Personally, I would be more apt to be concerned what 'the group'
thinks about my actions over what one person may think. This is where
'the group' speaks.

We, as a group, must determine the limits of 'good taste in
Geocaching'. Some here agree that his actions were wrong, others prefer
to ignore it until it affects them directly. Fine.

Steve