Re: [Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -
Yeah, it's <Bill&Ted>most excellent</Bill&Ted>. When I worked at DPS, the head of chaplains for the dept saw me reading DaVinci Code and we talked in depth about it. It was then I learned of Angels&Demons, and he said I should have read it first...of course I didn't know that, but don't mind the fact that I'm reading it now. It's awesome. I read Digital Fortress just before this, and found that equally as gripping. Dan Brown is a truly gifted writer.

Brian
Team A.I.