Re: [Az-Geocaching] A statement

Author: Brian Casteel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] A statement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That's just about the best bumper sticker I've seen yet. I'm looking at
either H2 RCVRY or OHV for the personalized plate I'm ordering later this
year when my tags are due. The first is sure to offend the H2 drivers, but
isn't that the point? :) I think that H2 may actually stand for Has 2" (of
ground clearance).

Brian
Team A.I.