Re: [Az-Geocaching] Another snake sighting...

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Another snake sighting...

When we lived out in the boonies..aka Mesa 20+ years ago...when Mesa went to Ellsworth and basically stopped...my Dad would pull at least 2-3 rattlers out of our desert yard every summer. And I can remember a couple of gopher snakes as well.
I remember us hiking down in Sabino Canyon and seeing horney toads as well. Have seen in my short lifetime 2 gila monsters in my various Boy Scout affiliated hikes and those are awesome!!!