RE: [Az-Geocaching] Unofficial Event Cache

Author: Bob Renner
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Unofficial Event Cache
Bill,

Try your district exec at the council office. They
should be able to point you to all sorts of people who
are in need of service project workers.

Also, if you attend the Round Table meetings, there
should be several people there who could point you to
someone in need of workers.

YIS,
Bob

--- Bill Tomlinson <> wrote:

> As long as we're on this off-topic topic, one of my
> sons is in search of
> an Eagle Scout project. He has been making a lot of
> phone calls but
> hasn't come up with anything yet. If anyone knows
> of a non-profit,
> civic, religious, community, or government
> organization that is in need
> of any sort of assistance with a building, fixing,
> maintenance project,
> I would really appreciate hearing about it.
>
> CacheLess,
> Bill Tomlinson

Yahoo! Messenger