Re: [Az-Geocaching] Do you know him?

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Do you know him?

Actually in the almost 5 years I have had it the only problems I've had have been due to 4 wheeling on street tires...(yeah yeah I learned my lesson) and then this belt problem. Other than that I have to say the Dodge has been a very reliable vehicle for being as large and as weighty as it is. Not too mention you can haul a groupa of rock in the back end for happy homeowner crap! And as long as you keep a busy schedule you're not obligated to help people move!
LOL