Re: [Az-Geocaching] Caution Tucson, border cachers

Author: Rand Hardin
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Caution Tucson, border cachers

Brian-Team A.I.,

I knew what you meant...I was jest yankin' yer chain. ;-)

I had thought about joining the Minuteman Project and mounting a rocket launcher to my wheelchair...but I know they wouldn't let me. ;-)

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)

BRIAN-TEAM A.I. RESPONDED:

You take me too seriously sometimes. I was being completely facetious in that regard. I just thought it was funny when you pointed out the fact that they 'tried' to torch a flag, only to end up stomping on it instead. I have my ideas on how to reinforce the border and eliminate the crossings in AZ, and it would only involve a few hundred troops, some wood and a few other things that go boom. :)

Brian
Team A.I.

RAND HARDIN WROTE:

Brian-Team A.I.,

You wrote: "If we have to worry about a group of thugs that can't even
flick a BIC, there isn't much to worry about." I disagree! There's a
lot to worry about. There's an increase in kidnapings and crime against U.S. citizens visiting Mexico. The situation with Mid-Eastern, South American, Chinese, and North Korean terrorists coming across the border is escalating. Our Border Patrol is on heightened alert to a more brazen illegal coming across our border, showing more resistance and danger. Our citizens who live along the border are seeing more crime and resistance from the illegals.

We have a lot to worry about!

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)