RE: [Az-Geocaching] Caution Tucson, border cachers

Author: Rand Hardin
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Caution Tucson, border cachers

I just found another article on the DRUDGE REPORT about the MINUTEMAN PROJECT. Mexican President Vicente Fox called the group "immigrant hunters." President Bush said he's "against vigilantes." Jennifer Allen of the Border Action Network says she is preparing a human-rights complaint against the U.S. government for "failing to prosecute vigilante groups."

I don't know if there are many caches along the border, but I would be nervous about treking through the desert.

DRUDGE REPORT ARTICLE:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)