Re: [Az-Geocaching] Forums

Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Forums
Our current setup can mimic a forum by setting your config in the
mailing list to not send you mail, and then using the archive at:
http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/lurker/list/az-geocaching.html

It seems to be much much faster than any forum that I have used as well.
I know it would only get faster if I were to run it on a machine that
was faster than 266mhz :) But I don't have, or have heard any
complaints about the speed.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek