Re: [Az-Geocaching] Maps (was Geoberry!)

+ (text/html)
Author: Randy Kinkel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Maps (was Geoberry!)
Yeah, my data cable is in a box with a bunch of other cables and computer stuff, I'm not sure I would recognize it! ;-)

mozartman

Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 6:29 PM

I know my gps is capable of lots more stuff than I use it for, but I dont know how to work it, but I do how to work it enough to find caches. Heck I do not even know where my data cable is any more.