Re: [Az-Geocaching] Poll

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Poll
One of your sponsors is well known (and reputable) on gc.com, even though from Lake Powell and not well known to you. I myself have had contact with them, regarding benchmarks, long before signing up on tc.com.

CSC <> wrote:
I decided to register at tc.com to see what all the fuss was about. I registered last night at 9:30 pm and received a sponsor offering by email about 90 seconds later. While I was tending to that matter, a second sponsor emailed me (about 6 minutes later) offering his sponsorship.

The first sponsor is a ?Garbologist? from Lake Powell with ?being outside/nude photography? listed as his/her interests. He/she has no less than 62 other sponsorees. The other sponsor is from New Mexico (not Arizona, were I live). Both were unsolicited, and neither asked me any kind of qualifying questions.

Bottom line ? I guess anybody can become a member with little or no effort. (Not that there is necessarily anything inherently wrong with that.)

Shadoefax
www.geocachingarizona.blogspot.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898