Re: [Az-Geocaching] Poll

+ (text/html)
Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Poll
This post from Mr. Cowspots about covers it for me too.
I also got a somewhat icky feeling when I got sponsorship offers before
even asking. Wasn't I supposed to expound on my cache ethics and such
/before/ getting sponsored? Does one get brownie points for having more
sponsored cachers (underlings)?

Steve