RE: [Az-Geocaching] Major League Cacher and Cache Density

Author: Bob Renner
To: listserv, bill
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Major League Cacher and Cache Density
Actually, I submitted my original response before the
thread started. It was delayed due to the size of the
attachment.

Yes, you can get more that 120 "inside" a square mile.
However, the circles overlap the edge of the square
and interferes with the next square mile. Otherwise I
could get 11 circles across the first row, but that
eleventh one really belongs in the next square.

Bob