RE: [Az-Geocaching] Vacation geocaching - cachesinTucsonarea…

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Vacation geocaching - cachesinTucsonarearecommendations please

Where we used to live was right north of Luke AFB so we always had the planes zipping by overhead. My fav is the big old DC-10 (don't kill me if that's the wrong number/name) lumbering over the house. Always felt like the roof was gonna come down on top of us.
I like watching the A-whatever's down when I went to UofA fly around as well. Navy brat here and married to the Army...sigh...2 WAY different worlds. Hmm actually I've dated a person in each of the branches...just thought about that. LOL!!! Sigh...
Apryl