Re: [Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!
OK, now I know more about a "Power Trail" Quite honestly I would rather
see multiple caches linked to the next as Brian suggested. We used to
have such a series up here in Prescott called One of Seven (GC36B4), Two
of Seven (GC376F), etc. My wife and I worked all seven of them and it
was tough getting to the last couple. But... what excitement when we
made it to number Seven of Seven (GC3CB8). Shortly after we found the
last one the series was taken down and archived. I don't have the legs
to keep up anything like that, but then I don't have the patience to
work a series of micro's either. I guess they have there place and I
would be the last person to suggest how someone should place a cache or
series of caches. I know that some of Guy's caches are a real challenge
and I appreciate them. I still have 2 DNF's one one of his and I will
get back to it one day.

I do ramble, sorry. Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott