Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching: Team vs. Individual Stati…

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching: Team vs. Individual Statistics...
At 08:59 AM 2/21/2005, you wrote:

>It's my contention that geocaching.com should separate users into two
>groups - teams and individuals. Just make that part of the profile that
>is visible to registered users and might be an interesting comparison item
>for some users... Any thoughts?

I think you are far too worried about the numbers of this game.

I am part of a team because my wife and I enjoy geocaching together. I
also find caches by myself, but mainly when I am traveling. I am at every
find though.

Don't worry so much about the stats. I sort of wish that they didn't exist
anyway.