Re: [Az-Geocaching] Question for the GPS Cachers

Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Question for the GPS Cachers
Maps, perhaps, but not different groups of caches, which is what I think
Bob is talking about. I currently have every cache in AZ that I have yet
to find loaded into the memory card on my MeriPlat, and that total is
WAY over the max number that can be loaded into the working memory. If I
somehow find myself in Yuma, I can load the file for that area and go
caching! Should I suddenly be transported to Springerville, I load that
file.

Steve