Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching Team in Tucson

+ (text/html)
Author: Mel Hockwitt
To: listserv, barbers5
New-Topics: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Question for the GPS Cachers
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching Team in Tucson
Hi, a Geocaching team is group of people (2 or more) that search for
geocaches. My wife and I consist of a "team" we also bring our
daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandchildren on the "searches." If you are
interested in finding out more about this, we live in Tucson also, Oro
Valley by the Home Depot on Oracle. I can take you out to find a few
caches if you like. To be more involved you would need a GPS unit
(Global Positioning System) contact me if you are interested.
Mel Hockwitt (Team Carmel)