RE: [Az-Geocaching] 4-wheeling concerns

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] 4-wheeling concerns

No no I didn't tear up the area. I'm an avid 4 wheeler and I pay for my permits and stuff and I stick to the trails. I'm sorry if that was misunderstood. There was some nice mud out there near the cache and due to the construction that was in the area there was more mud. I've got a big truck and had to get it out of the mud a bit but there was no damage done to the area. Sorry if that was misunderstood.
Apryl
4wheelingmirage