RE: [Az-Geocaching] Hello

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Hello

Wait they make them that small? I want a refund..oh wait that would imply I paid for it??!!!
Actually mine's a Garmin have no idea the model or anything...it's pretty user friendly (except for the waypoint entering) and usually I can get a good 8-10 satellite fixes so I guess it's fairly accurate. So tell me why I can't find caches then? Something about OE????
Hey it was free so I'm not complaining. Just hoping that when hubby has "to go" he doesn't need to take it with him ya know? Then I'll  be resigned to paying for one. Sigh.
Apryl
4wheelingmirage