Re: [Az-Geocaching] <Tap> <Tap>

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] <Tap> <Tap>
I do not own an online pharmacy.

Hugs to those on the list. I missed your voices.

Team Tierra Buena <> wrote:

Is this thing on?

Or has the spam clogged it altogether?

I know it?s not the listserv?s fault, but I?m seriously, reluctantly, considering dumping this email address for a new one. I have come to the conclusion that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT ME now owns an online pharmacy.

Okay, I?m exaggerating. Everyone in the world except me and everyone in Nigeria.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898