RE: [Az-Geocaching] Roadrunner's Revenge Net Serve is up aga…

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] Enjoy the weekend!!
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Roadrunner's Revenge Net Serve is up again
So true. Solving it was a snap. Finding it took .....well I have a few entries on it before I finally found it.....before they graciously allowed me to adopt it.

Team Tierra Buena <> wrote:

Been solved for so long that I was forgetting how it worked.. Least now I might get a chance for a smiley for all the pain.

Your pain ain?t over yet. MWAAAAHHH-hah-hah-hah-haaaaah!!!!!!!

Steve

Team Tierra Buena