Re: [Az-Geocaching] Our New Reviewer

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Our New Reviewer
Pat,

I am sure that everyone else that has responded or guess at the
identification feels exactly the same as you. I read all this attempt
to find out who it is as just fun and tongue in cheek. Some very good
points were made for not knowing who the reviewer is and I agree with
all of them as well.

Have a nice day on your next cache outing.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite