Re: [Az-Geocaching] AZ has own cache reviewer

+ (text/html)
Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] AZ has own cache reviewer

Mind sharing the cache waypoint ID  --  Bob Smith

Stephen VanHerpen wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

All I can
offer is that Artemis was
quick!  I submitted a request for a new cache, and sat back to wait the
usual 24-78 hours.  I check my mail and the cache had been approved in
45
minutes.