[Az-Geocaching] Festia Day Parade

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: AZGeocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Festia Day Parade
Sure wish I had been thinking a few months ago.. I would have set up an
Event Cache for the parade.. Linda and I were in the parade with 18
other miniature horses.. I could have asked for pictures of us in the
parade as proof for a successful find, now I have to grovel to anyone
who was there.. The local TV did gives us some coverage and even
mentioned us for about 32 milli seconds.. The club wants a little more
video tape than that if possible..

If anyone out there was at the parade and made a video tape, crossing
fingers, please contact me and let me copy that portion that cover our
passing by you..

Bob and Linda Smith, Team Petite Elite