Re: [Az-Geocaching] Hello?

Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Hello?
wrote:
> We did OK here! Hope the same for you and yours. Thanks for the
> great job you do, don't know how you find time to do it.

My Christmas was excellent due to plenty of family being in town. I
could care less about any gift exchanging, to me it's all about the
family and eating good food till you're in a coma :)

> BTW, have you tried the MepisPro 2005 Beta 3? Running it now.

Nope, I haven't tried that particular distro yet. I'm a debian guy.
Although Mepis is a debian based distro, so I'll probably give it a try
before too long. I still need to try Ubuntu, and the latest Progeny as
well.... too many distros and too little time. That reminds me I still
haven't burned a copy of Knoppix 3.7 that I downloaded a week or so ago...

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek