Re: [Az-Geocaching] Bah Humbug

Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Bah Humbug
George Harris wrote:
> Now don't get me wrong. I like Christmas trees. Especially about two
> weeks after Christmas when they have dried to explosive tinder. We used
> to go to town and run down the alleys looking for throwaways. We'd
> build a monster pile of Christmas tree accelerant and light it off.

I did the exact same thing, but instead of lighting them on fire, I
would take my hundred or so christmas trees and build a giant christmas
tree fort in the field next to Bashas.
Only once did a fort get lit on fire and it was an accident, and the
fort was made of tumble weeds.... A kitchen accident to be exact...
"people that live in houses of thorns should not cook food over open flame"

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek