[Az-Geocaching] Sale on NiMH batteries

Author: Bob Renner
To: listserv
CC:
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] Food for Thought, [Az-Geocaching] official 'unofficial' AZ geocaching chat session, [Az-Geocaching] LOL
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Sale on NiMH batteries
Without trying to start a listserve debate on what
type of bateries are best, I just wanted to let
everyone know that Fry's is having a sale on AA NiMH
batteries. They have a 10 pack of Lenmar 2000 mAh
batteries for $9.99. They also have a 4-slot charger
and 4 2300 mAh batteries for $9.99. I'm not sure why
only the charger comes with 2300 mAh batteries and all
of the multi-packs are only 2000 mAh. Anyway, it
looks like a good price.

Bob