Re: [Az-Geocaching] Magellan satellite problems

Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Magellan satellite problems
So if I read your message, the megellan works inside but not outside?? Do
you have many caches in your office?

Barry

              Sent by:                                          cc:
              .        Subject:   Re: [Az-Geocaching] Magellan satelite problems
              com

              Monday November 8, 2004 01:52 PM
              Please respond to listserv

Well, I just tried my GPS one more time before I was going to call magellan
CS, and the damn thing is finding satelites. It went through two sets of
batteries over the weekend with no results, and now inside my office it is
working. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

Cameron