[Az-Geocaching] late messages???

Author: Roping The Wind
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] late messages???
Wierd,

Them message to the list from Jeff/360 about the Dave Ulmer thing came
yesterday. I saw several responses to it (but not all of them). However, I
never saw the original message until just now. It just hit my inbox. There
are numerous other posts that I havent yet seen. But, I went to the listerv
archives and found them there. I posted a message early today that already
got some responses. I still havent seen my message or any of the responses,
but one or two maybe. The rest I found in the archives as well. Is this an
issue with my Hotmail email account? Or are others missing messages as well?
Just curious.

Scott
Team RTW