Re: [Az-Geocaching] Decons

Author: Brian Casteel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Decons
Even though they're out of stock on 'em, keep checking
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/default.asp for decons. If you don't
think they'll ever get them, they're currently selling the gyroscopic
portion of a guided missile for <$30. :) It's a nifty item, and if I had
the $$$ I'd be buying one for my office. "What's that? Oh, it's part of a
guided missile." :)

They also have ammo cans in sometimes smokin' deals for batches of them.
(for example: 6-pack of .30-cal cans for $19.97. Even with shipping that's
a smokin' deal.)

Brian
Team A.I.