Re: [Az-Geocaching] Mystery prizes

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Casteel
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Mystery prizes
They released the complete list of winners and their prizes:

      Mission 1 -  Figment 210, New Mexico - Magellan Dream Geocaching Getaway

      Mission 2 -  Sabaharr, Louisiana - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 3 -  LLOC, Pennsylvania - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 4 -  Rickrich and dyl1231, Minnesotta - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 5 -  Camera Monkey, Indiana - Magellan Getaway Gear

      Mission 6 -  Suethorn, Massachusetts - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 7 -  Dugtea, Washington - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 8 -  Laird, California - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 9 -  The Dam Trolls, Maryland - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 10 -  Toast, New Jersey - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 11 -  HCFire, South Dakota - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 12 -  Corp of Discovery, Illinois - Magellan Getaway Gear

      Mission 13 -  Stiles, California - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 14 -  Team Texas Flash, Texas - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 15 -  Dorkus & Co., Missouri - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 16 -  Desert Hermit, Utah - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 17 -  Brashkin, Mississippi - Magellan Getaway Gear

      Mission 18 -  Porshe Race Fan, Colorado - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 19 -  SR5 (Calvert Cachers), Maryland - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 20 -  Quigson3, Florida - Magellan Getaway Gear

      Mission 21 -  Jeo, California - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 22 -  BBB, Tennessee - Magellan Dream Geocaching Getaway

      Mission 23 -  Trixster, Florida - Magellan Getaway Gear

      Mission 24 -  Roland_oso, Texas - Magellan Getaway Gear

      Mission 25 -  Silly Wabbit, Florida - Magellan Dream Geocaching Getaway

      Mission 26 -  Pdxmarathonman, Oregon - Magellan Dream Geocaching Getaway

      Mission 27 -  Papade, Michigan - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 28 -  Seek2Find3, New York - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 29 -  The Roving Ravenstones, Michigan - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 30 -  Uncle_Fun, Wisconsin - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

      Mission 31 -  CacheLess, Arizona - Magellan GPS Great Adventure Gear

Brian
Team A.I.