Re: [Az-Geocaching] Message for Trisha

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Message for Trisha
OOPS! Sorry folks, I hit send and then realized that this came thru the list...I wrote it privately (I thought) to Dirk.
(Wow, am I glad I didn't slam anybody! NOT like I do that on a regular basis....ha ha ha)
I hate that "I can't take it back once I hit the send button feeling!!!!
Oh well, maybe if someday someone else needs to be rescued, now you will know how to thank the rescuers....
Trisha "Lightning"----- Original Message -----From: "ShadowAce" Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:02:35 -0700To: Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Message for Trisha

 I tried emailing but it bounced twice..

Trisha, as a member of a SAR group, if you assisted someone and they wanted to make a donation or get something to say thanks.. What would be a nice item or two?

 I know cash is always good, but we were thinking items that could be of use as well.

Any suggestions?