Re: [Az-Geocaching] AZ Waypoint book

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] AZ Waypoint book
I think there is, from Andy in Tucson, and that he posted it (or at leasted offered to) on the azgeocaching page........someone help my memory a bit with that one?

Robert & Linda Smith <> wrote:I don't suppose there is a file somewhere with all the waypoints already
type in???? Seems like a lot of typing that my fingers would be very
sore trying to do. I would be handy to have on a memory chip I'm sure.
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite