Re: [Az-Geocaching] NASA still an expensive joke

+ (text/html)
Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] NASA still an expensive joke
At 05:47 PM 9/9/2004, you wrote:
>Ive been wondering if anyone on my side of town is geocaching. There hasnt
>been much in the way of new hides here lately. Once the weather cools, Ive
>got 18 planned so far that should be nice hides. Ive just been too lazy in
>this heat, and dealing with far too much hip pain to go out and hide anything.

I think that the heat might be a big part of your answer. I have just
recently been able to think about geocaching after getting a new job that
will allow me to get out on the weekends and during daylight hours. I am
waiting until cooler temps though to really start.

I was in Denver all of last week, and even had my GPS with me, but ended up
not really having much time during daylight hours. I spend a lot of time
in both Castle Pines and Ft. Collins. Was in the tollway a lot.