RE: [Az-Geocaching] Who Woulda Thunk It?

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Who Woulda Thunk It?
I did notice she mentioned a cache behind a tree in the Grand Canyon.
Wonder if that will raise any eyebrows. Funny part is, when I was
talking to her about the various agencies, I specifically mentioned that
National Parks are off limits.

Bill Tomlinson
CacheLess

Yeah, and I notice they put a space in your team name that somewhat
changes its meaning. Thanks for the attempt at the plug, Bill. Someday
they'll learn to get their facts right, instead of the way they want
them to be.

Oh, and I hope to have the cache page for the land management event
submitted for approval before the end of the day.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena