[Az-Geocaching] Explanation of GC.com crawler

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Explanation of GC.com crawler
Brian,
Thank you for your explanation on this issue. I did not realize how
involved it is or could be. I am glad we can contribute what little we
do to enjoy this sport/hobby. It (geocaching) has taken a hold of me to
the point that I needed a GeoFix today when we went shopping, I had to
stop and check a cache that we already found, logged and I already
helped the owner replace a log in it.
Happy Caching, Bob and Linda Smith, Team Petite Elite

Brian Casteel wrote:

>So y'all thought I was gone, didn't you? :)
>
>The problems that azgeocaching.com has been having with regards to getting
>cache information for the custom file builds and stats maintenance was due
>to things just like this, and may in some way contributed to the ill will

(snip)