Re: [Az-Geocaching] RE: jeep travel bugs

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Heitowit
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] RE: jeep travel bugs

Or you could go to http://jeep.geocaching.com/ and click on "SIGN UP FOR UPDATES". You will be prompted for your Zip Code and email address. Each time a YJTB is dropped in a cache near you, you receive an email. I am not sure of their definition of 'near', but I have received an email of one 38 miles away.

"Steve Dempsey" <> wrote:

Ah, the value of a paid membership - the ability to run custom searches like 'all caches with travel bugs within [range]' and then browse the results for the yellow jeep icons.
GCHPW0 (only one within 100 miles of my home zip 85226)GCHPPTGCG4JCGC8CE4GC8009
Looks like that is it for all of AZ!-Steve