Re: [Az-Geocaching] event caches

+ (text/html)
Author: Julie Fenner
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] event caches
Yes, Tamo and Clan are working on putting together the 2nd Annual
Halloween Radioactive event cache for October. It will be similar to
last year, but BETTER! Unfortuneately, we will greatly miss A.I. Brian
as he was instrumental in last year's event, but maybe we can talk him
into visiting for this year's event.

Stay tuned for more details. We will start posting tidbits and teases
on the Radioactive website starting in mid-August.

Julie
Part of the Clan'