Re: [Az-Geocaching] Diff Lockers

+ (text/html)
Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Diff Lockers
Brian,
I have a ham friend, Bob Rosevear WB7RRQ, who has done some work on
lockers systems. I don't know if he works on the or not but might be
able to put you in touch with someone in the Prescott area. Drop him a
note at: Bob WB7RRQ <> Tell him that Bob Smith
WB6ODR sent you.
Good Luck and Hope to see you at the Event.
Bob Smith