[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching Planning Sheets

+ Geocaching Sheet.doc (application/msword)
Author: SquishyGecko
To: listserv
New-Topics: [Az-Geocaching] Happy BDay
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Geocaching Planning Sheets
In between answering the non-stop questions of two six-year-olds and chasing
down a seven-month-old, I've spent the afternoon planning and organizing our
weekend geocaching adventure.

Usually I find a cache, write down the waypoint and such on a scrap of
paper, click the "Nearby Caches" link and write down the next one. Today I
finally got smart and created a quick table in Microsoft Word to cut and
paste all the information into, then uploaded the waypoints from the GPS to
my mapping software, and now I'm looking at large clusters of caches. It
occurred to me that this document might be useful for someone else as well,
so I've attached it and hope you find it helpful.

This particular example contains the information for six virtual caches
located within a short distance of each other near S. 15th Ave. and W.
Jefferson St. These are the first six out of a total eighty seven caches
we'll be going after this weekend. It's going to be another great weekend
without kids!

Note that all my outgoing e-mails are checked with AVG Antivirus, so the
file should be safe.

Enjoy!

---