[Az-Geocaching] TB mission

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian - Team A.I.
To: AZ Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] TB mission
So Mission: Rescue Geo the Otter was a success. For those of you who aren't aware, he was placed in a cache not likely to receive many visitors during the summer. After acquiring a Jeep I made the trip out to rescue him to move to a more frequented area hopefully to move along in his mission.

Geo has been placed in CITO Always, and is looking to head north on the next available flight/drive/bike/hike. His goal is to beat us to Billings, and I would love to see it happen.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :)

Brian
Team A.I.