Re: [Az-Geocaching] Jamie Z

+ (text/html)
Author: EvilFISH
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Jamie Z
Day: 24
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona N33* 37.820 W111* 51.094
Miles: 1619
Flats: 2
Broken Spokes: 7
Showers: 14
Guys who ask me for directions while I'm riding: 2

I'm in Scottsdale, Arizona at the home of Steve and Judy, Team Tierra Buena to you geocachers, two people who, before the ride even started, offered a place to sleep and shower. Little did I know they had a pool and hot tub also. This was a much anticipated stop, and I've needed the break.

I like that log