RE: [Az-Geocaching] Cache Adoption

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Cache Adoption
Joe,

I'll be glad to take Dance School Joke Stash, but if there's someone
closer to the East Valley who is willing, it would be better, given gas
prices these days. Why Joke Stash? Simple: It's the only one of your
caches on the list that we've ever been able to find, and even THAT one
took us two trips before we could log the find. So if no one closer
wants it, we'll pick it up.

Our chance meeting way back when was a real pleasure. Thanks also for
your help and advice with that other problem we had a while back. We
wish you and your family all the best in the land where Geocaching was
born.

Judi and Steve
Team Tierra Buena