Re: [Az-Geocaching] Notification of new caches

+ (text/html)
Author: David Thompsen
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Notification of new caches
It isn't. :)

There was a free utility out there that would email you when something new hit your pre-determined radius, but after some programming changes on Geocaching.com a couple of months ago, it no longer works.

I believe that new cache notification is a "coming-soon" feature of premium membership, though when that may be implemented remains to be seen

Team Cow Spots

SquishyGecko <> wrote:
So I've looked all over the website and can't figure out how you have the
site notify you immediately of new caches in your area. How is it done?

---