Re: [Az-Geocaching] Mosquitos found w/West Nile virus

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Mosquitos found w/West Nile virus
Rand I personally dont think it is a problem. Yes the virus is here, but then dead birds with the virus were found in Gilbert/Chandler last year. Some were also found in the west valley last year too. I wouldnt worry about it. It isnt worth disabling your cache. If you are concerned, then post a note about it on your cache page.

RAND HARDIN <> wrote:I'm posting a note here to let those who are caching in the Chandler/Mesa area know of a problem with mosquitos. "Brian - Team A.I." just sent me an article from "azcentral.com" about mosquitos that are carrying West Nile virus.

The mosquitos were found in a water retention basin near Dobson and Elliot, and a park near Alma School and Baseline. I've temporarily disabled my cache: "Coney Island Hotdog" (GCJ1AM) which is near Dobson and Elliot. I don't believe there are any caches near Alma School and Baseline though.

http://www.azcentral.com/health/news/articles/0515B1-talker15.html

Rand (RandMan)

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898