[Az-Geocaching] 360 is going to Michigan

+ (text/html)
Author: J H/TEAM 360
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] 360 is going to Michigan
Well, I am flying outta Phoenix on Thursday afternoon, so I would not be against a quick meet at a local TGIF or similar place on Wednesday evening to pick up any TBs and take them along to Michigan (mini-cache event, anyone?), to pass along at the First International Cache Event...Camelback Mountain View Cache GCHA46 is kinda close to where I live, I might be able to make it over there and pick them up, if meeting at a TGIF is not possible....