Re: [Az-Geocaching] Arizona State trust land correction

Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Arizona State trust land correction
I have not been asked yet, but when I am asked I will be ready. I have
mailed in my app for a family permit for the wife and I. I just don't
want to be embarrassed if I run into a forest ranger or other officer.
I did have a forest law enforcement officer drive by when I was walking
out from a cache. I suppose he could have asked me for a permit if he
wanted. We do have some sheriff deputies in the forest up here in
Prescott. I think it is better to be safe than sorry.
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite